Wednesday, April 05, 2006

BSNL's broadband service

I applied for a BSNL connection about 2 weeks back. I opted for the 250/= p.m plan. they have a 2 month free trial offer which im currently using. i got the connection in 4 days flat. the guy responsible for the installation called and told he sould be home in the evening for the installation. i told him that id be in office and it would be impossible o meet him at the time. i then did the unthinkable..knowing it wouldnt yeild results. i aske him if he could come home immeditaly and get the DSL router installed. Guess What!! he put me on hold for a minute! now the shcoker..told me he'd b home in 15 minutes. 15minutes later i hear the door bell ring. Phew!! BSNL????? Are they getting a makeover?

I got wireless router (Huawei) and i havent yet played around with i as much. i also seem to be getting 4 wireless networks in and around my residence (should be from the routers in my building). Hmmm..interesting...should download airsnort etc and see what i can do :)))

Currently im blogging from the comforts of my bedroom and speeds which i never imajined. My office network sucks and thats the disadvantage of working for a 50000 employee company. you cant get to download stuff that you deem important!!!

No comments: